Ways to Give

Contribute in Kind

We are in the process of setting up a wider range of options for contributions.

To enable us to continue working towards supporting the underprivileged your help is necessary for us.

By contributing in kind you are helping us build our infrastructure and allowing us the capability to make positive impacts on the underprivileged. Our team will assess your contributions and direct it to directly impact a child, a family or an individual in need, or it to use it to strengthen the outreach program itself.

All you need to do is provide your details and a Full Life Children Home will contact you to discuss your contribution and help you to help us.

How you can be part of it?

Monthly Expenses

Support a girl

₹3000 or $50USD


5000₹ or $75USD

Medical expenses

3000₹ or $50USD


2000₹ or $30USD

Building Maintenance

5000₹ or $90USD

Sanitary Pads

10,000₹ or $150USD


65,000₹ or $1000USD

Shelter Home Rent

Building 1 – 65,000₹ or $1000USD

Building 2 – 35000₹ or $550USD


10,000₹ or $150USD

Winter clothes

65000₹ or $1000USD

Staff Salaries

1 Staff member – 15000₹ or S225USD

27 Staff members – 405 000₹or $6075USD

One Day of Food

6500₹ or S100USD

3 Months of Stationary and Teaching Materials

13,000₹ or $200USD

School bags

17000₹ or $270USD

School shows

17000₹ or S270USD

Yearly School Fees

10,000₹ or $150USD

Girls Outing

10,000₹ or $150USD

Restoration of a girl back home

25000₹ or $400USD

Rescue a Girl

65,000₹ or $1000USD

Kindly fill the following form while writing the cheque

Donate in USA through Global Renewal

Donate in United Kingdom

Write cheque in the name of THE PARTNERSHIP TRUST

Bank name: Lloyds
Bank Account name: The Partnership Trust
Sort code: 30-00-05
Account no: 00936506

The Partnership Trust, 13 The Oakes, Oakes Park, Sheffield S8 8BA
Tel: 0114 2747557 E-mail: tptsheffield@live.co.uk Registered Charity No. 327329

Please use the reference: FLAG0001

Gift Aid Declaration

  • 1. If your declaration covers donations you make in the future, please notify the charity if you:
    • change your name or address while the declaration is still in force
    • if you want to cancel this declaration
    • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
    2. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
    3. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, please ask us or your local tax office, or visit hmrc.gov.uk.



+91 11 25810716
+91 9811273880

Call Us

25/1, Basement, 6A Block W.E.A,
SatNagar, KarolBagh,
New Delhi-110005,


Get In Touch


Please submit your queries

15 + 12 =